1. Official Bestway Travel & Tourism Booking Form must be completely filled by the pilgrim.
2.Payments are to be made in the following order - 25% at the time of booking, 50% after One Month from the date of booking & the balance 25% should be paid One Month prior to the departure.
3.Cheque or Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘ Bestway Travel & Tourism. International passport for each intending pilgrim is necessary, as traveling will be under Basic Travel Quota Scheme.
4. Bestway Travel & Tourism accepts no responsibility for Luggage Losses, Injuries, Damages, Accidents, and Additional Expenses due to delay of Flights, Misconnection, Sickness, Bad Weather, Strike, War, Quarantine breakdown or transport breakdown or the closure of Airport due to War etc.
5. Bestway Travel & Tourismis a Hajj, Umrah and Ziyarat Tour Organizers only and does not control or operate any Airline, Hotel, Muallim, Transport, Laundry or any other facility or services mentioned in the brochure. We take care in selecting all the elements in the package. The tour operator only selects and inspects them and has no control in running them. The Tour operator shall not be responsible for any delay, improper services provided by any Airline, Transport, Hotel and any other provider of services for any Injury, Death, Loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any other Hotelier, Airlines, or/and any act or actions of co-passenger which may result in not availing the services during the tour.
6. Bestway Travel & Tourism shall not be held responsible either for any loss, delay, damage, fading of color, stain of any type or shrinking of clothes by the laundry services.
7. Bestway Travel & Tourism appoints agents and representatives for the arrangements of hotels, transport, food etc in good faith and takes best possible care of all the pilgrims. However due to unavoidable circumstances, changes and alterations in the package have to be made regarding hotel, bus or staying period or change of flight. Bestway Travel & Tourism reserves the right to make alterations which the pilgrim has to accept, and for which no refund shall be made nor any claim shall be entertained.
8.After entering into Saudi Arabia no pilgrim of Bestway Travel & Tourismshall be allowed to give up his/her companionship with his/her group. He/she will have to act accordingly and if he/she decides to quit, he/she shall not be entitled to receive any amount whatsoever.
9.All guests staying with us are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of other guests. If in our opinion or in the opinion of any hotel manager or any other person in authority, your behaviour or that of any member of your party is causing or is likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any of our other guests or any third party or damage to property, or to cause a delay or diversion to transportation, we reserve the right to terminate your booking arrangements with us immediately. In the event of such termination our liability to you and/or your party will cease and you and/or your party will be required to leave your accommodation or other service immediately. We will have no further obligations to you and/or your party. No refunds for lost accommodation or any other service will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination. You and/or your party may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you and each member of your party jointly and individually liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party.
10. Room Service is not available.
11. Our latest broucher should be referred for inclusions & exclusions of the package in particular chosen by the pilgrim.
12.If any country hinders or stops any pilgrim(s) or all pilgrims from entering into its boundaries/borders due to any past objectionable references of such a person(s) in that country's record or due to a breakout of an epidemic in the originating country or any country from where the pilgrim has travelled or due to political Strike, War or the closure of Airport or any other reason or enforces any kind of restriction or ban and consequently the pilgrims cannot visit that country wholly or partly, Bestway Travel & Tourism shall not be held responsible for such action by the Government authorities of that country and under such circumstances no refund shall be applicable. All will have to obey and abide by the laws of that country
13.Free Baggage allowance shall be as per the rules of the Airlines and any extra charges for excess Baggage will have to be borne by the pilgrims.
14.Satisfaction of the pilgrim is our prime consideration. Any claim or complaint by the client must be intimated to Bestway Travel & Tourism. In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your satisfaction on the pilgrimage that is directly in our control, should be reported immediately so that there is an opportunity to correct / rectify the same. The tour operator shall not accept liability in respect of claims which are not reported to us immediately.
15.Partly utilized services are also considered as fully utilized. In such circumstances no refund shall be applicable. For all claims, disputes of whatever nature relating to the tours marketed/coordinated by Bestway Travel & Tourism, the courts in Mumbai shall alone have jurisdiction.
16.Hajj and Umrah can be physically very demanding. Bestway Travel & Tourism will not take any responsibility for pilgrims that have special requirements, unless we are advised at the time of booking. In order to complete the rites of Hajj we require that all pilgrims are fit and able enough to walk for a distance of at least one mile, if not more. In case any pilgrim is not able to do so, he/she should take a wheelchair with them as well as a person who will take responsibility for them. We strongly advise that pilgrims seek medical advice and clearance from a doctor before booking, particularly the elderly.
Note:Please note that the journey of Hajj or Umrah cannot be equated to holiday travel. During this journey the unexpected is often the norm. Despite our careful planning and organization the Hajj and Umrah journey can never be taken for granted like a normal holiday or vacation. Hotels, transport and public services are all pushed to their limits during the Hajj season. Due to the large number of pilgrims in a small congested area, the crowds can be overwhelming. Due to major traffic congestion, expect very long delays while moving from one location to another. These journeys can be very frustrating and unpredictable.